Welcome to the April 9, 2008 edition of geek is sexy carnival.
e’s Weekly Picks – NEW!
Every week I’ll post links to my favorite posts from the various feeds I… (ingest?) on a daily basis. I hope you find them as awesome as I have!
Ain’t It Cool News presents Star Wars Gangsta Rap (lyrics NSFW). The parts with Yoda are terrifyingly hilarious.
Graham at Critical Ankle Bites presents Pathfinder 8. I laughed out loud about the bard and his confusion… and the flying bathtub.
Design & Development (aka EDITING – WE RULE!) for Wizards of the Coast announced the new and shorter versions of spells. From 125 lines of text to 10? Wow.
Phil at Musings of the Chatty DM presents Chatty on 4e: Retro-Stupid vs…. well, Retro-Stupid. Will 4e be retro-stupid? You be the judge!
EDIT!: Want to win 3 Mario games for Wii? Check out this contest at BingeGamer. It’s easy to enter!
Finally, posts like this are why I love XKCD.
- old-wizard presents Top 10 Gaming Consoles of All Time posted at old-wizard.com.
- Jigsaw hc presents Battlefield: Bad Company Beta Impressions posted at Jigsaw hc’s Rants & Reviews.
- Nicole presents Why Geeks Are The New Chic posted at Tango, saying, “Why a geek may be the man of your dreams . . .”
- Andy Boyd presents 8 Examples of Disguised & Hidden Home Theater / Hi-Fi Speakers posted at GeekAbout, saying, “Some ingeniously hidden speakers placed around homes so that they ca provide perfect quality sound but without any eyesore!”
- old-wizard presents Top 30 Seinfeld Characters posted at old-wizard.com.
- Raymond presents Why I Think XM Sirius Satellite Radio Service Is A Waste Of Money posted at Money Blue Book.
- Paul Li presents Berkeley’s Mind Reader posted at Lumosity Brain Health.
- Edith presents Obama, Clinton and Web 2.0 posted at Edith Yeung.Com: Dream. Think. Act..
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of the geek is sexy carnival using our carnival submission form.