Welcome to e’s feed favorites. I’m Mr. T. and I’m a NightElf Mohawk!
Oldie, but still funny. Now, on to the food.
- Keith Baker on 4e Character Depth. Which reminds me, why is the poor man still using LiveJournal?
- WotC presents the new Against the Giants minis. Want! I especially want the dragons… and whatever that snakey looking thing at the bottom is. That too.
- Dante at StupidRanger decides to give his take on GM = General Manager. Dante is also NOT an elf.
- Phil at Chatty DM was on a roll this week (probably because he was supposed to be NOT posting while he was planning for GenCon). Anyhoo, if you haven’t, check out Player Motivation and Types, Teaching RPGs to New Players, and the ever controversial (?) Open Letter to Wizards of the Coast.
- Troy on GnomeStew writes about the re-make of Forgotten Realms. I listened to the D&D Podcast on the same subject and am intrigued. Obviously as a newb, I’ve never played the original Realms…
- Monte Cook (another man who needs to abandon LiveJournal!) has a great article about Race & Gender in D&D Art. Very interesting.
- Martin on GnomeStew posted a neat write-up/review for the Dwarven SweatShop Custom Dice Tray. Want!
- World of Warcraft: Goldshire at TwentySided. So I’ve joined the RPG Blogger WoWPosse. After over a year of sobriety, I have relapsed on the WoWCrack. God save my soul. Which god, I don’t know.
- How to Make a D12 Handbag at BoingBoing. For the lady in your life. One in every color?
- Balloon Animals from Trash Bags? How urban geek chic! From BoingBoing.
In Other News…
- I was scheduled to be shot by Men with Pens on Sunday. They came by and decided that I could live! Wow! I am really very happy that the review went so well. I made some tweaks to the nav bar at the top of the page. I’m also pondering this for a new tagline – “Helping guys like you get girls like me“. What do you think?