Keeping your dating profile fresh is something that will increase the amount of hits you receive! Here’s a quick way to do that – how about a new headline?
Sure, you’re not all the kings of one-liners. That’s okay. One of the best ways to keep your profile fresh is to mention the latest season or event. You know how you update your Facebook profile status? Some of us do that religiously (I do it from my phone when I’m not at my computer; its an addiction).
Think of your headline like your status, but more broad-based as far as time.
How about these for some Fall headlines:
- Tip-toe through the pumpkin patch!
- Awaiting the arrival of the Great Pumpkin.
- Candy and witches and pumpkins, oh my!
- If you think I’m ugly, I can always put a pumpkin over my head!
- Trying not to eat the Halloween candy before Halloween…
- Wanna help carve a jack-o-lantern?
- The AC is off and windows are open! I love Fall!
- New episodes of HOUSE make me happy!
- Do you watch The Big Bang Theory too?
All of these can stand alone as a new headline, but they can also be incorporated into your profile should you have the time to freshen that up, too. Get that second glance from that special someone who may have passed you by!