Want your voice heard right here on Geek’s Dream Girl?
Do you have tips about great date venues in your home city?
Geek’s Dream Girl is looking for guest posters for an ongoing series entitled “Great Dates in 50 States“.
You do not need prior writing experience to contribute – just an eye for cool places in your area that would make fun dates. No more “Red Lobster and Regal Cinema” dates – what’s unique and fun in your hometown?
Guidelines for your article:
- Written in English.
- If you have good ideas but a not-so-good writing style, never fear! I will help you edit. Content is key, so don’t be shy if you don’t really consider yourself to be a writer.
- No more than 800 words.
- Includes at least 5 locations with descriptions or anecdotes about why it is the place for a great date!
- Pictures are a bonus!
- Please include a link to the website of the location (if one exists).
The Enzian Theater brings dinner and a movie to a whole new level. Located just outside Orlando in Maitland, Florida, the Enzian showcases many of the indie and foreign films that sadly never see the big screen. The comfortable squishy chairs in a variety of colors and styles give a very relaxed atmosphere, almost like being home with friends. The Enzian’s menu is also top notch – whether you’re up for a full meal, a snack (the hummus is amazing!), or just some popcorn (with REAL BUTTER!). It’s certainly a unique spin on a played-out date concept and is worth going to again and again.
What you’ll receive if your article is published:
- Your name in lights on Geek’s Dream Girl.com!
- A link back to your website or blog, should you have one.
- A 20% off coupon good for yourself or a friend for any GDG Dating Service, excluding Gold d20.
Please email me if you have any questions about the Great Dates in 50 States project. I look forward to reading your submissions and helping to create a collection of awesome date places from around our great nation!