With my blogiversary coming up in February, I’ve been giving some thought to finding an assistant dream girl.
Do you have a knack for writing online dating profiles?
Are you a self-proclaimed expert on Plenty of Fish or OKCupid?
The Dream Girl Is…
- A proficient writer. Published writing experience not necessary.
- Some flavor of geek. Whether it’s RPGs, video games, sci-fi, anime… it doesn’t matter what flavor of geek, just that you are proud to call yourself one and understand the men of our ilk.
- An experienced online dater, preferably on Plenty of Fish or OKCupid. (If you’re a great writer who is willing to learn the ins and outs of those services, please apply!)
- Willing to re-write a profile as part of her interview process.
- Familiar with the material already on Geek’s Dream Girl and has ideas on ways she could help expand the dating section.
- Optional: An RPG geek looking to write some Geek Life articles too.
- Write two articles per week for the Geek Love section of Geek’s Dream Girl.
- Run a monthly Profile Makeover Contest for Plenty of Fish and/or OKCupid users.
- Optional: Write articles for the Geek Life section about RPGs.
- The Assistant Geek’s Dream Girl would have her own segment of the Dating Profile Help page and all profile re-writes for Plenty of Fish and OKCupid would go to her. 100% of her profile services earnings would go directly to her.
Email e @ geeksdreamgirl . com for more information or to apply today. Resumes are not necessary – but if you have a blog or other writing on the web, please link it in your email. I look forward to hearing from you!