Twitter addict? (I am newly addicted!) Want a free (and easy) way to meet new people and potential dates? Meet MyTweetheart, a free online dating service catering to the Twitter community.
As you may have noticed, J and I have joined Twitter. I scooped up a Twitter account a while ago just to be sure I had the name available but never used it. Since quitting my real job and embracing the life of a freelance writer, I’ve had unlimited and un-BigBrothered access to the intarwebs. Be afraid, friends, be very afraid! (*cue evil laughter*)
Oh yes, MyTweetheart…
Quick Facts About My Tweetheart
- MyTweetheart began with a Twitter account and a dream in October 2008.
- To sign up, you first need a Twitter account. (They’re free and fun!)
- Next, you follow MyTweetheart.
- Send a message @MyTweetheart letting them know you’d like to be included on the website and in what category (Men Seeking Women, Men Seeking Men, etc.)
- Go to the website and check out the available singles. You can search by ZIP code to get the ones closest to you, or just look for people around the world who you’d like to follow.
Does It Work?
Another success story – http://twitter.com/TheDiva/status/1229365248
Are You On Twitter?
There’s a bunch of the RPGBloggers on Twitter. Here are just a few ideas of people you can follow:
- E @geeksdreamgirl
- J @jdreamgeek
- Critical Hits (News Feed) @criticalhits
- DaveTheGame (Critical Hits) @davethegame
- ChattyDM @chattydm
- RoleplayingTips/CampaignMastery @johnnfour
- StupidRanger @stupidranger
- Yax (DungeonMastering) @dmyax
- Nicholas (DungeonMastering) @dmingnicholas
- Martin Ralya (Gnome Stew) @martinralya
There are soooo many more people out there, bloggers and fans alike! Feel free to post your Twitter name below if you’re looking to connect, either with RPG Bloggers or soulmates!