As you all know, I hold the post of National Online Dating Examiner at Examiner.com. Examiners are writers who are passionate experts on a particular topic. You can find them examining everything from wine to sports teams to the latest internet gossip.
Since you don’t always have time to check on both places, here’s a list of some of my recent articles. If they interest you, click on through!
- Tasty tidbit: Match.com members rate the best and worst first date locations
- ChristianCafe.com celebrates 10 years of helping Christians find love
- Can’t believe ChristianCafe.com is a decade old? Check out this vintage online dating video
- Suspect in murder of ex-Bears player Shaun Gayle’s girlfriend had an online dating profile
- The craziest online dating story I’ve ever heard
- Overheard on Twitter: Ewwwww, my parents are on match.com
- Describing your body type on an online dating site
- Ladies, don’t send the wrong message with your online dating profile photos
- Your online dating profile shouldn’t be like a country song
- If you want privacy on the internet, don’t put your life on display
- Lying about your age on your online dating profile is asking for trouble
Interested in Being An Examiner?
Click here to browse open positions and apply. Don’t forget to say you know me!