As you all know, I have my super-snazzy gender-neutral digs over at Online Dating Profiler. (I still get all happy when I see the site. Harry & James did such a good job on it.) There’s a daily feature over at ODP that you may want to check out called the Daily Fix.
The Daily Fix takes a small portion of a dating profile and fixes it up. Essentially every day you’ll get a tiny way to make YOUR profile better. I try to mix it up between women’s and men’s profiles and distribute amongst the age groups.
Here are some recent Daily Fix articles:
- Dating Profile Fix: Your Headline Is Not Witty, Sir.
- Dating Profile Fix: Bad Group Pictures with Blurry Friends
- Dating Profile Fix: You Like Walks On The Beach, Too?
- Dating Profile Fix: No Shoes, No Picture, No Love?
- Dating Profile Fix: Lying About Your Age
Don’t have time to check it out? Subscribe to the feed and read it in your RSS reader or Google homepage.
Just another way that Geek’s Dream Girl is helping you be your very best, geek friends! Happy dating!