As you all know, I hold the post of National Online Dating Examiner at Examiner.com. Examiners are writers who are passionate experts on a particular topic. You can find them examining everything from wine to sports teams to the latest internet gossip.
Since you don’t always have time to check on both places, here’s a list of some of my recent articles. If they interest you, click on through!
- Sorry ladies, but most men are nothing like Ashton Kutcher
- Keeping all your online dating Easter eggs in one basket
- JDate offers free memberships in Mensch of the Month contest
- Online dating flourishes during times of recession
- eHarmony launches site for gay singles, Compatible Partners
- Plenty of fish in the sea, but blood in the water makes online dating sharks appear
- Find me the worst dating profiles you can and I’ll fix them
- Why online dating should never be your last resort
- Quick Fix: Inside jokes don’t belong in online dating profiles
- Putting all your Easter eggs in one dating email basket sometimes means you lose all your eggs
- Things you may not know about online dating: your timestamp matters
- Lindsay Lohan doing online dating with eHarmony
- Online dating for those who think penis size matters
- Niche dating sites: a big fish in a small, small pond
- Flirting 2.0 – It all starts with a Facebook poke
- Things you best not mention on a first date
- Why all single Asian women should be online dating
- The dreaded “M” word in your dating profile isn’t marriage
- Online dating makes more money than porn
- Survive the recession through online dating, loose morals, and sex
Interested in Being An Examiner?
Examiner just opened brand new editions in Austin, TX, Buffalo, NY, Cincinnati, OH, Fort Worth, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Kansas City, MO, Lexington, KY, Memphis, TN, Oakland, CA, and San Antonio, TX. Live near one of those? Scoop up the good topics before they’re gone!
By the way, you can invent a topic if your favorite one isn’t listed. In the RPG Blogger community we have:
- Ed Healy – Seattle Hobby Games Examiner
- Berin Kinsman – Phoenix RPG Examiner
- Michael Shorten - Chicago Dungeons & Dragons Examiner
Click here to browse open positions and apply. Don’t forget to say you know me!