Every month in 2012, I’m delivering tips, questions, and writing prompts to freshen up your dating profile and have you looking your best for the love of your life (or the love of the month, if you roll that way).
Big Tips For Every Dating Profile
Start with a bang! Folks on the internet are in a hurry and like to have things delivered to their eyes as quickly as possible, otherwise, they move on. If your first sentence or two isn’t gripping, they’re going to slip away to the next profile.
Have an interchangeable section of your profile. If this happens to be the beginning of your profile, even better. Have parts of your profile that you can delete and replace with other information. This is where you can freshen up your profile for the month by shooting in some new words that will catch the eye of someone new.
Three Questions for March
Looking for inspiration to freshen up your profile so it says, “I’ve updated this recently”? Here you go!
- Do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Do you wear green, drink green beer, or both?
- If you found a leprechaun’s pot of gold, how would you spend it?
- How lucky are you? Do you often win things, avoid the short straw, and end up in the right place at the right time?
Three Writing Prompts
Starting a new profile or re-writing yours? Here are some questions that might get your creative juices flowing.
- Do you want a match that share your faith? If so, write about why having a match that shares your faith is important to you. (If you are not part of an organized religion, be respectful of those who are.)
- If ________ (local establishment) closed, you’d be really upset. What would you miss about it?
- Everyone has a knack for something. What comes easily to you?
Happy Dating, Geek Friends!
Remember that I’m here for you if you need any help with your dating profile.