Every month in 2012, I’m delivering tips, questions, and writing prompts to freshen up your dating profile and have you looking your best for the love of your life (or the love of the month, if you roll that way).
Big Tips For Every Dating Profile
Start with a bang! Folks on the internet are in a hurry and like to have things delivered to their eyes as quickly as possible, otherwise, they move on. If your first sentence or two isn’t gripping, they’re going to slip away to the next profile.
Have an interchangeable section of your profile. If this happens to be the beginning of your profile, even better. Have parts of your profile that you can delete and replace with other information. This is where you can freshen up your profile for the month by shooting in some new words that will catch the eye of someone new.
Three Questions for May
Looking for inspiration to freshen up your profile so it says, “I’ve updated this recently”? Here you go!
- Got big plans to celebrate your Mom on Mother’s Day?
- Memorial Day is coming up. Have you (or your loved ones) served in the military?
- What piece of summer clothing are you looking forward to taking out of your closet?
Three Writing Prompts
Starting a new profile or re-writing yours? Here are some questions that might get your creative juices flowing.
- Every pet has a quirk that makes them unique. What does your pet do that makes him or her adorable?
- What is your favorite movie of all time? Can you recite it word for word? What makes it so great?
- Who is your personal hero? Is there someone you admire for their strength of character? Who is it?
Happy Dating, Geek Friends!
Remember that I’m here for you if you need any help with your dating profile.