Every month in 2012, I’m delivering tips, questions, and writing prompts to freshen up your dating profile and have you looking your best for the love of your life (or the love of the month, if you roll that way).
Big Tips For Every Dating Profile
Start with a bang! Folks on the internet are in a hurry and like to have things delivered to their eyes as quickly as possible, otherwise, they move on. If your first sentence or two isn’t gripping, they’re going to slip away to the next profile.
Have an interchangeable section of your profile. If this happens to be the beginning of your profile, even better. Have parts of your profile that you can delete and replace with other information. This is where you can freshen up your profile for the month by shooting in some new words that will catch the eye of someone new.
Three Questions for June
Looking for inspiration to freshen up your profile so it says, “I’ve updated this recently”? Here you go!
- Tell us about your Dad. What’s one memory of him that you’ll always cherish?
- If you could have a summer vacation like when you were in school, what would you like to do with your time off?
- If you took a summer picnic, what would be in your basket? Do you know a great spot to sit and eat?
Three Writing Prompts
Starting a new profile or re-writing yours? Here are some questions that might get your creative juices flowing.
- What’s the most valuable lesson you learned that wasn’t taught in a classroom?
- If there was an extra hour in every day, how would you spend it?
- It’s a small world. Write about a time when you found a familiar face in an unexpected place.
Happy Dating, Geek Friends!
Remember that I’m here for you if you need any help with your dating profile.