You heard right — Geek’s Dream Girl is hiring for a three month freelance contract position (June – August) with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
If chosen, your duties will include:
- 1-2 weekly blog posts on subjects like: online dating, writing a dating profile, improving your dating profile, geek dating, 1st dates, choosing a dating site, first contact emails, getting from 1st email to first date. The sky’s the limit, but our goal is to help geeks get more dates.
- Servicing our clients, which includes:
- Constructive critiques of existing dating profiles
- Editing existing dating profiles to make them more appealing
- Writing profiles from scratch after interviewing a client via IMs
- Coaching clients via IMs and email
Payment is 50% of the retail price of the service packages ordered. Should you be able to help in the writing of our next ebook, you would also receive 50% of sales of that ebook.
You should be:
- A good human being who enjoys helping others succeed
- A geek who is romantically attracted to other geeks
- An excellent ghostwriter who can take on your client’s writing voice
- Experienced in the world of online dating (yourself and/or helping friends)
- Email us — e AT geeksdreamgirl DOT com:
- A brief cover letter, detailing your particular flavor of geek, why you’re interested in the position, and your history in the world of online dating.
- A Before & After of a geek’s OkCupid dating profile. (Help a friend or a stranger!)
We’ll take applications through May 17. Skype interviews will take place the following week. We hope to have you on board for the beginning of June.