Welcome to Geek’s Dream Girl!
We’re so glad you stopped by for a visit.
What’s This Site About?
Geek Life & Geek Love. <– The short answer.
This site was started in February 2008 by E. Foley - that’s me! - as a labor of love. I wanted to have a place on the web where I could write about geeky things and use my writing skills to help single geeks find love.
The site has grown a lot since then, but the core mission is the same – help geeks find each other and fall in love.
We believe geeks are passionate, intelligent, and fun people
and that every geek deserves to have a partner that supports
their interests, even if they do not participate in them.
On our site, you’ll find articles about:
- Dating, online dating, and relationships (with a geek bent) ((for all flavors of relationships))
- Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, and other RPGs
- Working in geeky industries
- Anime, manga, and otaku
- Comic books, graphic novels, webcomics
- Video games, movies, books
- Geek nostalgia (we’re mostly children of the 80s here)
- Conventions (mostly gaming conventions!
- …and more!
Dating Profile Writing & Dating Coaching Services
If you are single and looking for a little nudge (or a big one!) to help your dating life, we offer a variety of services. Both E & J are crafty wordsmiths that can make your profile sound just like you wrote it, only shinier.
Things we can do for you:
- Give line-by-line feedback on your current profile (so you can re-write it)
- Edit your profile, adding in a few tidbits you didn’t know how to word yourself
- Chat with you and write your new profile from scratch
- Hold your hand through six months of your dating adventure, guiding you every step of the way
If you’re not ready for one-on-one help just yet, we also have:
- E (E. Foley), Head DreamGirl & Editor-in-Chief
- J, Asst DreamGirl & Editor
- C, Staff Writer
- D, Staff Writer
- GGG (Andy, the Gay Geek Guy), Staff Writer
- M, Staff Writer
- MLV, Staff Writer
- (retired) JLB (Jennifer Brozek), Staff Writer
- (retired) Z (Zabrina Way), Staff Writer
Want to Contact Us?
Sure, just head over to our Contact Us page.