About The Copper Package
Is This You?
- “I have an online dating profile, but it’s not really getting the results I want. I’d like one of the Geek’s Dream Girl online dating coaches & copywriters to re-write my profile and make it better.”
What Is Included
- The Works Profile Creation: A brand new profile consisting of two paragraphs – one about you and one about your match. We know the right words to make people eager to get to know you! (That’s what you want, right?)
- Photo Selection: Your idea of a “great picture” of yourself may be scaring away potential matches! We’ll look through your photos and help you choose the ones that send the right message.
What Happens When You Order
- You pay for your Copper Package using the button below. We accept major credit cards and Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to order from us.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email asking for:
- the text of your current online dating profile
- a link to an online photo album where we can view photos of you to consider for inclusion in your profile.
- answers to some questions regarding your current profile and your desired outcomes.
- Once we we receive all of your information, you’ll receive your new profile in 3 business days.
What Will It Look Like?
Here’s an example of what a completed Copper Package looks like.
Completed Copper Package: “Martin”
- I don’t like your current main picture. It kinda gives off a “who the hell are you?” vibe to me.
- The scenic pictures are great – keep those for sure.
- I’d be wary of having too many group pictures. They really should be about 20% of your total pics, maximum.
- The piggyback picture is totally cute (the one where your arms are out).
- If you crop the headphones one so the window’s no longer in the picture (keep the blank space to the left of you), that one would work out, too.
- One of the hardest things with glasses is getting shots where you can see eyes… I’d see about getting a couple new shots and experiment with angles so we don’t get as much glare/reflection from your lenses.
Nice geek seeks cute dork.
I am an optimistic person. I always try to find the good in things and in people. I am very laid-back and easy-going. It takes a lot to get me mad. I can laugh at myself. I am easily amused. I love to smirk and laugh. I am dependable. I am punctual, loyal, trustworthy, and truthful. I am also very trusting which has been my downfall sometimes but that’s who I am. I am a geek. I love to read. Especially fantasy and science fiction. I also like computers and roleplaying games. I am very healthy. I love to cook. I would rather cook than eat out most of the time. I eat healthy. I exercise every day. I play softball for my work and am looking to join other sports. I take care of my body. I do not smoke and do not drink very much if at all. I am independent. I have my own house, truck, and live alone. I take care of myself and my two cats. I am clean and organized. I am a country person. I like camping, fishing, hiking, etc. I love the rain.
Headline Idea 1: Seeking sous-chef for quiche masterpiece.
Headline Idea 2: Barefoot man in the kitchen!
Why go out to eat when you can have a wholesome home-cooked meal? You’ll find me conquering a mini-golf course, knocking down pins at the bowling alley, catching fish, working out, or watching a good game of hockey, but it’s rare to find me at a restaurant unless I’m with a group of friends. My mom taught me how to cook and it’s so satisfying to eat a meal that I have prepared myself from start to finish. I pride myself on my recipe for quiche – not only is it fun to make, it’s delicious!
My match might be found at the local bookstore, paddling a canoe down a river, or hitting some softballs out of the park. She’s passionate about her interests and curious about mine, so we’d always have plenty to talk about and learn from each other. Would you like to be my sous chef, co-chef, or taste tester? Send me an email and let’s create a culinary masterpiece together!
Roll Your Copper d20 Today…
In less than a week, you could be the proud owner of a dating profile that really showcases exactly what makes you unique and attractive. You could have a dating profile that stands out in a crowd – for all the right reasons. You could have a dating profile with a very short shelf life – because you’ll be off the market even quicker!
Get the Copper Package now for $89.
Geek’s Dream Girl is closed for business as of December 29, 2013. We are in the process of searching for a new DreamGirl to take over the business and continue our mission to promote geek love.