About the Gold Package
Is This You?
- “I’m ready to take online dating seriously and find the geek of my dreams. I’d like to chat with one of the Geek’s Dream Girl online dating coaches & copywriters and have a brand new profile written. I’m also interested in regular chat sessions with my coach so I can pick their brain and do everything right.”
What Is Included
- The Works Profile Creation: A brand new profile consisting of two paragraphs – one about you and one about your match. We know the right words to make people eager to get to know you! (That’s what you want, right?)
- Photo Selection: Your idea of a “great picture” of yourself may be scaring away potential matches! We’ll look through your photos and help you choose the ones that send the right message.
- Three Profile Re-Writes: You can have your profile re-written up to three times. Switching dating sites and need it written to fit a new format? Want to go less serious and more funny? Want to emphasize different hobbies and interests? Any time within six months of receiving your original profile, you can request a re-write.
- Coaching via IM: You can schedule up to 1 hour of live coaching via instant messenger per month for 6 months. We can answer questions, help you find matches, or even help compose emails!
What Happens When You Order
- You pay for your Gold Package using the button below. We accept major credit cards and Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to order from us.
- You’ll receive a confirmation emailasking for:
- the text of your current dating profile (if you have one)
- a good time for you to chat with us via IMs about you and the kind of people you’d like to meet
- a link to an online photo album where we can view photos of you to consider for inclusion in your profile.
- Once we have our fun chat via IMs, your new profile and a list of our favorite photos of you will be in your email in 3 business days.
- Your six months of coaching and re-writes service begins upon receipt of your new profile.
What Will It Look Like?
Here’s an example of what a completed Gold Package looks like:
Completed Gold Package: “Julie”
- I don’t like your current main picture. It’s from a weird angle and really fuzzy to boot.
- The pictures of you with your son are cute, but be aware that child predators sometimes find their prey on dating sites. Sad but true.
- Lose the pictures with the disembodied male arm. Or crop them so it’s just your face.
- The cleavage shots are the reason why you’re getting those perverted guys emailing you – cover the twins. You can look beautiful without having to show them off.
- You need at least one photo that shows more of your body. Right now, all your photos are from the waist up.
Who am I? It’s hard for me to write about myself, so I’ll just list off some stuff…
~I am a mother of a wonderful little boy. I work full-time as an administrative assistant. I’ve been at my job for 5 years. I go to school part-time. I’m working towards a degree in business administration. I have strong family values. They always come first. I haven’t decided what I want my career path in life to be yet. My goal right now, is to get my associates and then continue on to a bachelor’s in something that I really enjoy. I have a lot of friends. Sometimes I think too many. I pick them carefully and have a great support system for every aspect of life. I LOVE karaoke. I don’t sing a lot myself but I enjoy karaoke bars and listening to others sing. Good or bad. It’s fun. I’m addicted to music. I believe that no matter the circumstance, music has the ability to help you heal or make anything more fun. I love to laugh and have fun, if you can’t enjoy life, then what’s the point? I have a lot of respect for myself. I don’t do drugs and I don’t want to be with someone that does them, even “socially”. I am intelligent. I will be secretly judging your grammar, if it’s bad, I probably won’t talk to you. I very recently started enjoying wine and I’m looking for some way to learn more about it. I’m in love with life. It’s been a bumpy road, but I’ve come out on top. Nothing can hold me back… What you see is what you get, what you hear is what you get. I’m a real person and you will get the real me. I don’t play games. Last March, I took part in organizing a benefit for cystic fibrosis. We raised over $5, 000 and it felt wonderful. I’m hoping to do more of that. It feels great to help people. I don’t like the crazy stalker type, so be sane. Please.
About my match: ~Loyal ~Honest ~Hardworking ~Similar interests ~Family-oriented ~Friendly ~Good Sense of humor ~Respectful of others feelings, thoughts, personality. ~Intelligent ~Capable of being in a healthy relationship
Headline Idea 1: Seeking closet nerds and geeks
Headline Idea 2: Not-so-secret karaoke star
I’m addicted to music. No matter what’s going on in my life, I can find the soundtrack to make it better! This extends to my not-so-secret love of karaoke. I don’t sing often but I love hanging out with my friends at a karaoke bar and laughing ourselves silly over the bad singers. Every once in a while, there’s someone who is really good, too! My philosophy is if you can’t laugh and love and enjoy life, then what’s the point? When I’m off the clock, I surround myself with the people who mean the most to me: my little boy, my family, and my friends. Last year, I helped organize a benefit for cystic fibrosis and raised over $5000. It felt so great to help people and I’m always looking for more ways to get involved.
You’re the type of guy who loves his life. If you’ve been on a bumpy road but come out on top, then we’ll have a lot in common! I’ve always been a sucker for smart guys, especially the type you’d never expect to be smart just from looking at him. If you’re somewhere between the quarterback with the 4.0 GPA and the scrawny Chess Club President, you’re my kind of guy. I’m dying to find a companion for wine tasting – have you ever been? Send me an email, you nerdly manly men of the world. I promise I’ll write back and I won’t even grade you on your grammar.
Roll Your Gold d20 Today…
In less than a week, you could have a brand new dating profile and a personal dating coach at your side, helping you to set up custom searches, write emails, and get from wink to first date and beyond. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and we’re going to teach you to fish!
Get the Gold Package now.
Purchased separately, this package would be $566. But we’re not going to be that mean to you and make you pay the a la carte price! Click the Add to Cart button to see the discounted price for the Gold Package.